Only the family manager can manage the subscription. If you are the family manager, you can manage your family plan via settings and the Super Duolingo dashboard to:
- Cancel plan (must be cancelled based on how you originally subscribed)
- Add members via link and delete members
- Tap on family members’ names/icons to see their profile
How do I remove a member from my Family Plan?
Only the family manager can remove a member. If you are the family manager, you can remove a family member from your family plan by following these steps:
- Tap the Super badge/fab in the Duolingo app.
- In the Family Plan section, tap ‘Manage’
- Tap ‘EDIT’
- Tap the the member that needs to be removed
- Confirm by tapping ‘Remove from Plan’
NOTE: Members added to the Family Plan cannot remove themselves. They will need to contact the family manager to remove them from the Family Plan.
I’m seeing ‘Private Member’ in my Family Plan. What does that mean?
If you have a “Private Member'' listed in your Family Plan, that means you have either:
- An age restricted user in your plan. We restrict social settings for users under 13 years of age, so their profiles aren’t public.
- A user who adjusted their Privacy settings to a private profile (as opposed to a public profile).
How can I cancel my Family Plan subscription?
Only the family manager can cancel the Family Plan subscription. You can cancel your subscription by following the App Store directions outlined here.
NOTE: If you cancel the renewal, all family members will no longer have access to Super features once the subscription expires.