You may want to change your keyboard direction from AZERTY to QWERTY. Please follow the directions below to adjust your keyboard. Some instructions will vary for Android and iOS devices.
- Open Settings app on Android device
- Tap System
- Tap Languages & input
- Tap On-screen keyboard
- Select Gboard
- Select Languages, and then adding QWERTY for the language you're learning
NOTE: Android devices vary, so the settings will vary as well.
- On keyboard, tap Settings (top-right)
- Tap Languages and Types
- Tap keyboard you would like to adjust
- Select QWERTY keyboard
To toggle between keyboards, you will need to swipe any direction on the space bar.
- Open Settings app on iOS device
- Tap Keyboard
- Add new Keyboard
- Select the language keyboard
- Once keyboard is added, tap on it and select QWERTY