To change the base language of a course, you will simply need to add a NEW course that is offered for those speakers.
- Click the language flag in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- From the drop down, click ‘Add a new course’
- From the language page, click the drop down from the right hand side and select the base language you want your course to be in.
You will then get a list of courses offered in that language to choose from.
- Click the flag icon in the top right hand side of your screen.
- From the drop down, scroll all the way over until you see +Course
- This will bring you to the courses page. Scroll down until you find the language you want the course to be in.