Would you like to disable autocorrect while doing your Duolingo lessons? You can turn off autocorrect and predictive text in the keyboard settings for your device.
- Open your device's Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select System, then tap on Languages & input.(Note: depending on your Android version or custom UI, you may find Languages & input in the main Settings page instead.)
- Tap on Virtual Keyboards.
- Select Gboard (or your active keyboard) on the list. This should take you to the keyboard's settings.
- Tap on Text correction in this section.
- In the Corrections section, tap on Auto-correction to disable autocorrect.
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Toggle the option for Auto-Correction to off.