If you see a charge for Duolingo, but you have no knowledge of an existing Duolingo account or subscription, please check for the following:
- a spouse, partner, or family member who used your payment method to purchase a subscription
- a shared Google Play or Apple ID account that made the purchase
If you do NOT fall into any of the above categories, please check the details of the charge. The charge may read as any of the following:
- DUOLINGO GOOGLE: the subscription charge was processed through Google Play. You can report unauthorized charges to Google Play here.
- DUOLINGO iTUNES: the subscription charge was processed through iTunes/Apple. If no one else has access to your iTunes account, you can report unauthorized charges here to Apple here.
- DUOLINGO 1 MONTH or DUOLINGO 12 MONTH: the subscription charge was processed through our desktop web processor. Please file a report here and select Purchase Issue as the type of issue. A member of our support team can assist you further.