To keep on top of your lessons everyday and maintain your streak, you can set a daily practice reminder via a phone notification or email.
1. Tap the Profile tab (face icon)
2. Tap Settings (gear icon)
3. Scroll to 'Notifications' section
4. Tap the phone icon to enable in-app notification and tap the envelope icon to enable email reminders
5. Edit the Reminder time and AM/PM to your preference
6. Tap 'DONE' on the top right of the screen when you are finished
If you need to disable notifications, learn more here.
NOTE: If you did not previously allow Duolingo access to send notifications to your device, you will be prompted to allow access. Tap 'Allow' in the pop-up.