To keep on top of your lessons everyday and maintain your streak, you can set a daily practice reminder via a phone notification or email.
1. Tap the Profile tab (face icon) in the bottom menu on the home screen
2. Tap Settings (gear icon)
3. Scroll to 'Notifications' section
4. Tap the phone icon to enable in-app notification and tap the envelope icon to enable email reminders
5. Edit the Reminder time and AM/PM to your preference
6. Tap 'DONE' on the top right of the screen when you are finished
If you need to disable notifications, learn more here.
NOTE: If you did not previously allow Duolingo access to send notifications to your device, you will be prompted to allow access. Tap 'Allow' in the pop-up.