When you have feedback about errors in sentences or translations, please report the incorrect sentence directly to the course contributors.
1. After submitting your answer, select "Report a Problem."
2. Select an option depending on the issue you want to report. For example, you can pick "my answer should be accepted." This will highlight the possible mistake for the course contributors.
3. Select The (Language) sentence is unnatural or has an error if you think the sentence is grammatically awkward in the language you are learning from.
4. Select The "Correct Solution" is unnatural or has an error if the sentence written in the language you are learning is grammatically incorrect.
5. Click on The dictionary hints on hover are wrong or missing if the definitions that show up when you hover on the words are incorrect or missing.
6. If you found a different issue with the translation, write a feedback report directly to the course contributors using the last option.
All of this feedback goes directly to the course contributors, and they collect these reports to fix mistakes and add possible translations to the phrase.