Some people decide they don't like the course they are learning or that they would like to restart a course from the beginning. So how do you reset a tree or remove it completely?
Note: you must always have one course. You cannot remove a course if it is the only course you are learning.
- Go to your settings page.
- Go to your "Language" page by selecting Learning Language from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click Reset or remove languages under the big blue "See all language courses" button.
- The following screen will show all the courses you've signed up for that are for the same language as your interface (base language).
- Select "Reset Progress" (blue button) if you want to start the tree from the beginning. Select "Remove" (that's the big red button) if you want to remove the tree and any traces of it, such as the small flag next to your name or on your profile.
- If you have courses for other base languages, you will have to switch to those and repeat the steps for deleting the course. If only one language shows up in this screen, the "Remove" button will be disabled, and you will only be able to "Reset progress".
Please be aware that removing or resetting a course cannot be undone.
If you remove a language, you can always add it back later, but all your progress will be lost and you'll have to start the tree from the beginning.