Only Duolingo Plus users can download lessons. Note that this is only available on mobile devices.
To download unlocked skills (i.e. colorful circle shaped icons on your main screen):
- Tap the icon of the skill you would like to download (e.g. Basics 2).
- Tap the download button on the top right corner of the screen.
- When the download is complete, the download button will turn into a checkmark.
- In some alternate versions of the app, the download button is located next to the "Start" button in the skill popup.
To download locked skills (i.e. greyed out circle shaped icons on your main screen):
- Tap the blue down arrow on the lower right hand corner of the greyed out skill icon you would like to download.
- When the download is complete, the blue arrow will turn into a blue checkmark.
Note: You will need a working internet connection to download lessons.