To download your offline lessons, head over to the Plus badge (top-right):
- Choose the course you'd like to download in the 'Offline Courses' section, tap 'Download'.
- Once downloading, you can tap 'Manage' to bring you to the offline dashboard with all your active courses. You can view the download progress here.
- Once successfully downloaded, you will see a green check mark in the 'Downloaded' section. You can go offline and complete your lessons in the app.
- If you would like to delete the downloaded course, please tap the trashcan icon. You will be prompted with a confirmation message.
To download your offline lessons, head over to the Plus tab (top-right):
- Choose the course you'd like to download in the 'Available for Download' section, click the Arrow icon.
- You'll be prompted to choose if you'd like to auto-update with wifi or wifi/data.
- You can view download progress (%) in the Plus tab or in your device's notification menu.
- Once successfully downloaded, the course will be in the 'Downloaded' section.
- You can then go offline and complete your offline lessons in the app.
Some things to note:
- To toggle between wifi or wifi/data, click the Gear icon in the Plus tab.
- For iOS and Android devices, the course will auto-update with new content for offline use. To stop a course from auto-updating, please click on the circle/square icon. That will stop the download process and return the course to the 'Available for Download' section.
- To remove a downloaded course, click the trashcan icon.
NOTE: You will need a working internet connection to download lessons. You may also see slight differences across Android and iOS devices.