Super Duolingo is a premium addition to the Duolingo experience. With Super Duolingo, your benefits include:
- No ads: Learn without interruptions
- Unlimited Hearts: Enable unlimited hearts so mistakes won't slow you down
- Mistakes Review: Make a mistake? No problem, you'll receive a personalized lesson to practice your mistakes.
- Unlimited attempts at Legendary challenges: Prove your skills by earning a Legendary trophy!
Also, as a Super Duolingo subscriber, you support our mission to keep education free for millions around the world. Please note that there are not new lessons in Super Duolingo. The lesson content with the free version is the same as Super Duolingo.
How do I subscribe to Super Duolingo
You can subscribe to Super Duolingo via the iOS app (iTunes), Android app (Google Play), or mobile/desktop web. Please note that managing your subscription will depend on the platform for which you subscribed.
To subscribe to Super Duolingo:
- Tap on the Shop tab on the Android/iOS app or web version. You can also subscribe via the Super icon on web.
- Select ‘Try/Get Super' on the banner at the top, and follow the instructions.
- Tap 'View all plans'
- Select the subscription package of your choice. We offer a monthly, annual/individual and annual/Family Plan. The 12 month individual/Family plan is billed annually.
- Confirm the purchase.
Note: All subscriptions are auto-renewing unless cancelled. You can cancel your subscription at anytime. Once you subscribe to Super Duolingo, your existing progress and streak should not be affected.
I don't see the option to subscribe to Super Duolingo. What do I do?
If you do not see Super Duolingo available in the web/app shop, please check your School settings here. If you're actively enrolled in a classroom, Super Duolingo will not be available. You will need to remove that class in order to purchase the subscription. If you'd like to join the class once you subscribe, please keep the classroom code handy.