Duolingo Plus is a premium addition to the Duolingo experience. With Duolingo Plus, your benefits include:
- No ads: Learn without interruptions
- Unlimited Hearts: Enable unlimited hearts so mistakes won't slow you down
- Mistakes Review. Make a mistake? No problem, you'll receive a personalized lesson to practice your mistakes.
- Monthly streak repair. Your streak will be automatically repaired for free once a month.
- Progress/Mastery Quiz. Track how much of the course you've mastered.
Also, as a Duolingo Plus subscriber, you support our mission to keep education free for millions around the world.
How do I subscribe to Duolingo Plus?
You can subscribe to Duolingo Plus via the iOS app (iTunes), Android app (Google Play), or mobile/desktop web. Please note that managing your subscription will depend on the platform for which you subscribed.
To subscribe to Duolingo Plus:
- Tap on the Shop tab on the Android/iOS app or web version. You can also subscribe via the Plus icon on web.
- Select ‘Try/Get Plus' on the Duolingo Plus banner at the top, and follow the instructions.
- Tap 'View all plans'
- Select the subscription package of your choice. We offer a monthly, annual/individual and annual/Family Plan. The 12 month individual/Family plan is billed annually.
- Confirm the purchase.
Note: All subscriptions are auto-renewing unless cancelled. You can cancel your Duolingo Plus subscription at anytime. Once you subscribe to Duolingo plus, your existing progress and streak should not be affected.
I don't see the option to subscribe to Plus. What do I do?
If you do not see Plus available in the web/app shop, please check your School settings here. If you're actively enrolled in a classroom, Duolingo Plus will not be available. You will need to remove that class in order to purchase the subscription. If you'd like to join the class once you subscribe, please keep the classroom code handy.