Duolingo Plus is a premium addition to the Duolingo experience. With Duolingo Plus, your benefits include:
- No ads: Learn without interruptions
- Unlimited Hearts: Enable unlimited hearts so mistakes won't slow you down
- Mistakes Review. Make a mistake? No problem, you'll receive a personalized lesson to practice your mistakes.
- Unlimited skill test-outs. Test out of any level.
- Monthly streak repair. Your streak will be automatically repaired for free once a month.
- Progress/Mastery Quiz. Track how much of the course you've mastered.
Also, as a Duolingo Plus subscriber, you support our mission to keep education free for millions around the world.
How do I subscribe to Duolingo Plus?
You can subscribe to Duolingo Plus via the iOS app (iTunes), Android app (Google Play), or mobile/desktop web. Please note that managing your subscription will depend on the platform for which you subscribed.
To subscribe to Duolingo Plus:
- Tap on the Plus icon in the Android/iOS app or web version.
- You can also subscribe via the “Shop” tab icon on the lower right-hand corner of the Android/iOS. Desktop web shop here.
- Select ‘Try/Get Plus' on the Duolingo Plus banner at the top, and follow the instructions.
Note: All subscriptions are auto-renewing unless cancelled. You can cancel your Duolingo Plus subscription at anytime.
I don't see the option to subscribe to Plus. What do I do?
If you do not see Plus available in the web/app shop, please check your School settings here. If you're actively enrolled in a classroom, Duolingo Plus will not be available. You will need to remove that class in order to purchase the subscription. If you'd like to join the class once you subscribe, please keep the classroom code handy.