Are you giving a presentation in a classroom, at a conference, or for a workshop? Here are some best practices as you begin creating materials and formulating what you'll share.
As an educator representing Duolingo for Schools, make sure that you can speak confidently about the Schools platform and your experience. Here are resources you should be familiar with:
• Duolingo Educator Forum
• Duolingo for Schools Guide
Create Awesome Presentation Materials
Want help getting started? Edit one of our pre-made presentations and access a folder of graphic assets and logos.
Report Back With Your Experience
• Submit your monthly check-in survey - coming soon!
• Share a recap in the Educator Forum
• Write a blog post or case study
• Share your slides with firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to Slideshare and share a link